ROA Rasiewicz & Associates regularly supports business in all types of IP contentious matters. We develop a detailed and customized IP enforcement strategy and represent our clients before common courts and Supreme Court in infringement cases pertaining to protection of patents, trademarks, designs, models copyrights, know-how and plant varieties rights. Our litigation support also covers all types of IP and technology related matters based on unfair competition laws. ROA Rasiewicz & Associates supports its clients in proceedings before the Polish Patent Office (invalidation, revocation, opposition cases) and before administrative courts. We are also well experienced in arbitration proceedings, including cases before domain name arbitration panels.
ROA Rasiewicz & Associates effectively supports businesses in enforcing their IP rights before criminal and customs authorities against unauthorized marketing of counterfeited goods. In this respect we also closely cooperate with private investigators.
Our IP litigation support includes:
- developing comprehensive strategy and representing clients in patents, trademarks, designs, models, copyright, know-how and plant variety rights infringement proceedings as well as in declaratory (non-infringement) litigation
- representing clients before Polish Patent Office in invalidation, revocation and opposition proceedings
- representing clients before administrative courts in revocation and invalidation proceedings
- supporting and representing clients before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in all types of contentious proceedings concerning EU trademarks and designs
- assisting clients in proceedings concerning rights to domain names, including proceedings before .eu and .pl domain names arbitration panels
- coordinating cross-border IP enforcement cases, including multi-jurisdictional litigations
- supporting and representing clients before customs and criminal authorities in proceedings against unauthorized marketing of counterfeited goods