- The Service does not collect in an automatic way any information except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s end device and accessing them is the www.roa.pl Service operator – Rasiewicz Oleksyn Kancelaria prawna Sp.j. (the Operator).
- Cookies are used to improve the functionality of the service (creating statistics that help understand how the Users use the Service, which makes it possible to improve its structure).
- There are two main types of cookies used in the Service: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” cookies. (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- In many cases the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) by default allows to store cookies on the end device of the User. The Service Users may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement on the device of the Service User. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies are available in software settings (web browser).